The Modding Dream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Web Site will have BUNCHES of legit lobbys. We will not accept scammers! (: Welcome to The Modding Dream!

Rules for the "YouTube" Famous Section

TMD x Brezzyy
    TMD x Brezzyy
    Admin
    Admin

Rules for the "YouTube" Famous Section Empty Rules for the "YouTube" Famous Section

Post  TMD x Brezzyy Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 am

1 ~ NO "subscribe to me" / "sub 4 sub" / "youtube views" threads!

If you want your youtube account to be subscribed too/have video's viewed then use this sticky ~ https://themoddingdream.board-directory.net/t3-the-official-sub-4-sub-veiws-thread

^ ANYONE breaking this rule will recieve a 12 hour ban issued by Staff.

This also count's for topics "giving away views/sub4sub boxes" and so on... Keep it all within the sticky!

2 ~ NO Youtube Bot Threads!

We have had a major incident concerning these and we have realised it is too much of a security risk to users accounts to allow these sorts of topics to run. Like i said above, if you want subscriptions, use the sticky!

3 ~ NO buying Youtube Accounts!

We already have a strict "No Account Sales" policy on No Advertising, this also is in place for Youtube Accounts.

Anyone breaching these rules may be subject to Posting Ban's issued by Staff.

These rules are in place to help stop spam, prevent No Advertising accounts being hacked, and to also prevent malware/spyware infecting the computers of No Advertising users.

I hope you understand.

-TMD x Brezzyy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:30 pm